Re: [KnitBoyzNY] NEW Boys' Night!!!!

  • Robert Mendez
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2005
      I apologize for my earlier comment john. i actually think you should
      come to our boyz night, and extend your invitations that way, a good
      way to build the community.

      Rob
      On Apr 7, 2005, at 6:53 PM, knitboy1 wrote:

      > Hey all you needle-wielding boys - and Vanessa (hi doll - we have some
      > catching up to do, you know....)This is John, creator of the original
      > Boyz Nite at KNY - I am now hosting a new boys' gathering at The
      > Point, NY's newest knit cafe on Bedford between Downing and Carmine.
      > We start at 5 or 5:30 and run until about 7 or 7:30.  I'm very excited
      > to be at it again after a brief hiatus, and Vanessa I MISS YOU!!!!!
      > Can't wait to see you all, and please call the store for more
      > information....  212-929-0800
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <340683_031705_mtup-knit-300x250-050314.gif>
      > <l.gif>
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Service.

    • Vanessa
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 8, 2005
        --- In KnitBoyzNY@yahoogroups.com, "knitboy1" <knitboy1@y...> wrote:

        > Hey all you needle-wielding boys - and Vanessa (hi doll - we have
        some
        > catching up to do, you know....)This is John, creator of the
        original
        > Boyz Nite at KNY - I am now hosting a new boys' gathering at The
        > Point, NY's newest knit cafe on Bedford between Downing and
        Carmine.
        > We start at 5 or 5:30 and run until about 7 or 7:30. I'm very
        excited
        > to be at it again after a brief hiatus, and Vanessa I MISS YOU!!!!!
        > Can't wait to see you all, and please call the store for more
        > information.... 212-929-0800

        Hi John! glad to hear you are out and about in the knitting world!
        you left some big shoes to fill here, but all the guys who come here
        are super nice and have extended all the courtesies to make me feel
        like an honorary boy! how is the new boy's night coming along?

        -Vanessa
      • John Brinegar
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 8, 2005
          --- Robert P Mendez <robmendez@...> wrote:

          > hi john blow off

          would you mind explaining this?

        • John Brinegar
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 8, 2005
            --- Vanessa <vanessa@...> wrote:

            Hey Vanessa......things are going really great...I'm
            very busy, designing, writing a book, freelance work,
            etc...
            I'm glad to hear that the boys are making you feel
            welcome. These online knitting groups are a really
            good idea. I'm glad people take so much interest in
            them..

            Hope to see you soon!

            > --- In KnitBoyzNY@yahoogroups.com, "knitboy1"
            > <knitboy1@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hey all you needle-wielding boys - and Vanessa (hi
            > doll - we have
            > some
            > > catching up to do, you know....)This is John,
            > creator of the
            > original
            > > Boyz Nite at KNY - I am now hosting a new boys'
            > gathering at The
            > > Point, NY's newest knit cafe on Bedford between
            > Downing and
            > Carmine.
            > > We start at 5 or 5:30 and run until about 7 or
            > 7:30. I'm very
            > excited
            > > to be at it again after a brief hiatus, and
            > Vanessa I MISS YOU!!!!!
            > > Can't wait to see you all, and please call the
            > store for more
            > > information.... 212-929-0800
            >
            > Hi John! glad to hear you are out and about in the
            > knitting world!
            > you left some big shoes to fill here, but all the
            > guys who come here
            > are super nice and have extended all the courtesies
            > to make me feel
            > like an honorary boy! how is the new boy's night
            > coming along?
            >
            > -Vanessa

          • Robert Mendez
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 8, 2005
              Well look at my next email and you will see i have apologized and
              invited yout o our boys night to extend your invitation.