Re: [KnitBoyzNY] Re: This Friday!!!

  • Robert P Mendez
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 7, 2005
      BINGO
    • Robert P Mendez
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 7, 2005
        in fact i may do the interview on both film and sound, and use it for
        two classes, and then get al my broll going to your events. i think that
        would make a good piece, that i could potentially get published and also
        possibly air on NYU TV
      • Douglas Ethe

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 7, 2005
            my voice wa son it last week

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 8, 2005
              Hey Doug,
              What were you interviewed for?
              -h

              I was on NYU TV once.
              in fact i may do the interview on both film and sound, and use it for
              two classes, and then get al my broll going to your events. i think that
              would make a good piece, that i could potentially get published and also
              possibly air on NYU TV

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              click here

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • dethe@nyc.rr.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 8, 2005
                It was some weird scam where a student dressed up like a gypsy and tried to read my fortune. Sort of a candid camera thing.

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 8, 2005
                  I would like to hear this story!! tonight......

                  On Apr 8, 2005 11:40 AM, dethe@... <dethe@...> wrote:

                  It was some weird scam where a student dressed up like a gypsy and tried to read my fortune.  Sort of a candid camera thing.

                  > > in fact i may do the interview on both film and sound, and use
                  > it for
                  > > two classes, and then get al my broll going to your events. i
                  > think that
                  > > would make a good piece, that i could potentially get published
                  > and also
                  > > possibly air on NYU TV
                  > >

                  > >  *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*   ADVERTISEMENT
                  > > [image: click
                  > here]<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129t7dnlo/M=340683.6259913.7251173.3057489/D=groups/S=1705063631:HM/EXP=1112937887/A=2631812/R=0/SIG=115c7opg3/*http://knitting.meetup.com/t/y_knt1>
                  > Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                  > >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/