Re: This Friday!!!

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 7, 2005
      Hey Guys!!

      Remember at this week's BoyZ Night we are ....(I hope)....all starting our Spring-time GROUP knitting project -- the very sexy knitted thong!!! I also think that we have another TV crew with us this week!! I think we should all plan on doing a national Japanese tour -- we're ROCK-STARS there!!!!!

      I have some other exciting news to share with y'all. A couple of weeks ago, I started a new job as Darren Bloch's Campaign Manager. Because KnitNY is located in the district and because he has heard so much about you guys from me, he is going to stop by this Friday night. So if you have any pressing knitting issue that you would like address, Darren would be more than happy to hear from you!! All joking aside, Darren is a great guy and will make an excellent Council member for the 2nd Council District. If you do have any issue with the way the City is being governed, Darren will be more than happy to talk with you. Here is the link to his website if you would like more info on Darren and the campaign: http://www.blochforcouncil.com

      From Knitting Guy to Knitting advocates!!!! Y'all rock!!!!

      See you in a couple of days.

      Harlan
    • Robert P Mendez
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 7, 2005
        harlican,hehehe imay need to ask you a favor, about a possible
        interview, an di think you kno wwhat i mean
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 7, 2005
          Rob,
          If you want to do a profile on Darren that would be great!! Is that what you mean?
          -h

          On Apr 7, 2005 7:47 PM, Robert P Mendez <robmendez@...> wrote:

          harlican,hehehe imay need to ask you a favor, about a possible
          interview, an di think you kno wwhat i mean

          Yahoo! Groups Links

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Robert P Mendez
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 7, 2005
            BINGO
          • Robert P Mendez
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 7, 2005
              in fact i may do the interview on both film and sound, and use it for
              two classes, and then get al my broll going to your events. i think that
              would make a good piece, that i could potentially get published and also
              possibly air on NYU TV
            • Douglas Ethe

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 7, 2005
                  my voice wa son it last week

                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 8, 2005
                    Hey Doug,
                    What were you interviewed for?
                    -h

                    I was on NYU TV once.
                    in fact i may do the interview on both film and sound, and use it for
                    two classes, and then get al my broll going to your events. i think that
                    would make a good piece, that i could potentially get published and also
                    possibly air on NYU TV

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                    click here

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • dethe@nyc.rr.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 8, 2005
                      It was some weird scam where a student dressed up like a gypsy and tried to read my fortune. Sort of a candid camera thing.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 8, 2005
                        I would like to hear this story!! tonight......