Re: [KnitBoyzNY] NEW Boys' Night!!!!

  • Robert P Mendez
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7 4:12 PM
      hi john blow off
    • Robert Mendez
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7 8:15 PM
        I apologize for my earlier comment john. i actually think you should
        come to our boyz night, and extend your invitations that way, a good
        way to build the community.

        Rob
        On Apr 7, 2005, at 6:53 PM, knitboy1 wrote:

        > Hey all you needle-wielding boys - and Vanessa (hi doll - we have some
        > catching up to do, you know....)This is John, creator of the original
        > Boyz Nite at KNY - I am now hosting a new boys' gathering at The
        > Point, NY's newest knit cafe on Bedford between Downing and Carmine.
        > We start at 5 or 5:30 and run until about 7 or 7:30.  I'm very excited
        > to be at it again after a brief hiatus, and Vanessa I MISS YOU!!!!!
        > Can't wait to see you all, and please call the store for more
        > information....  212-929-0800
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > <340683_031705_mtup-knit-300x250-050314.gif>
        > <l.gif>
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Service.

      • Vanessa
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 8 4:57 PM
          --- In KnitBoyzNY@yahoogroups.com, "knitboy1" <knitboy1@y...> wrote:

          > Hey all you needle-wielding boys - and Vanessa (hi doll - we have
          some
          > catching up to do, you know....)This is John, creator of the
          original
          > Boyz Nite at KNY - I am now hosting a new boys' gathering at The
          > Point, NY's newest knit cafe on Bedford between Downing and
          Carmine.
          > We start at 5 or 5:30 and run until about 7 or 7:30. I'm very
          excited
          > to be at it again after a brief hiatus, and Vanessa I MISS YOU!!!!!
          > Can't wait to see you all, and please call the store for more
          > information.... 212-929-0800

          Hi John! glad to hear you are out and about in the knitting world!
          you left some big shoes to fill here, but all the guys who come here
          are super nice and have extended all the courtesies to make me feel
          like an honorary boy! how is the new boy's night coming along?

          -Vanessa
        • John Brinegar
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 8 7:07 PM
            --- Robert P Mendez <robmendez@...> wrote:

            > hi john blow off

            would you mind explaining this?

          • John Brinegar
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 8 7:09 PM
              --- Vanessa <vanessa@...> wrote:

              Hey Vanessa......things are going really great...I'm
              very busy, designing, writing a book, freelance work,
              etc...
              I'm glad to hear that the boys are making you feel
              welcome. These online knitting groups are a really
              good idea. I'm glad people take so much interest in
              them..

              Hope to see you soon!

              > --- In KnitBoyzNY@yahoogroups.com, "knitboy1"
              > <knitboy1@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hey all you needle-wielding boys - and Vanessa (hi
              > doll - we have
              > some
              > > catching up to do, you know....)This is John,
              > creator of the
              > original
              > > Boyz Nite at KNY - I am now hosting a new boys'
              > gathering at The
              > > Point, NY's newest knit cafe on Bedford between
              > Downing and
              > Carmine.
              > > We start at 5 or 5:30 and run until about 7 or
              > 7:30. I'm very
              > excited
              > > to be at it again after a brief hiatus, and
              > Vanessa I MISS YOU!!!!!
              > > Can't wait to see you all, and please call the
              > store for more
              > > information.... 212-929-0800
              >
              > Hi John! glad to hear you are out and about in the
              > knitting world!
              > you left some big shoes to fill here, but all the
              > guys who come here
              > are super nice and have extended all the courtesies
              > to make me feel
              > like an honorary boy! how is the new boy's night
              > coming along?
              >
              > -Vanessa

            • Robert Mendez
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 8 9:46 PM
                Well look at my next email and you will see i have apologized and
                invited yout o our boys night to extend your invitation.