Re: Tonight!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hey BoyZZZZ!!
      I hope to see y'all tonight for another night of chatting, drinking,
      laughing, and maybe even some knitting!!!

      Tonight, I thought we would discuss the date of a start time for our
      Spring-Time Group Knitting Project -- the name of the Project is a
      Thong-A-Long!! We will have a patten available tonight for you, so you
      can plan ahead a purchase your fabu yarn for your soon to be knitted
      thong!!!

      Until then,
      Harlan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2005
        Hey there Guyzzzzzzzzzzzz!

        I hope to see y'all tonight, sticks and balls and all!!

        There is another reporter who would like to come down tonight at around 9:30PM. Ellen is from the school of Journalism at NYU. She would like to talk to a couple of you guyz. It seems we ARE the advocates for guys who knit here in NY and the rest of the country and in places such as Japan!! Great going... we will see the day when guyz will be knitting on every corner of block!!

        Harlan
      • dethe@nyc.rr.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 22, 2005
          I knit on the corner...
          I'd knit in Japan, too, if I were there.