Re: [KnitBoyzNY]

  • Bill Colantuono
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2005
      So many e-mails to catch up on-  you boys ARE dorks!!

      Fridays are great because I don't have to work on Saturday morning, so there is a better chance that I can stay later than on any other day of the week, and I think this holds true for most full-time employed peoples.  Its hard enough to force myself to get to work on Friday morning at the end of the week-  committing to an event on a Thursday night that lasts until 11 or later would be career suicide!

      I dressed up as King Ahashveros one Purim.