Re: Field Trip Tomorrow!!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2005
      Hey there,

      Here are the deets about tomorrow's field trip to Smiley's in Queens.
      Tomorrow is the first day of their BIG Sale. If you want more info
      about the sale, you can visit the below link:

      http://www.smileysyarns.com/saleyarn.htm

      We are planning on meeting at Knit New York at 2PM and leave from there!!!

      I hope see you all there. Please RSVP to the list, so we have a head count.

      Harlan
    • gb@nyc.rr.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
        Pumpkin--

        I am going to be stuck in the office working with the production
        team on Absolutely 80s (http://www.nycgmc.org/) on budgets, so I
        have to miss. Plus, do I really need more yarn, with 10+ projects
        already lined up?

        Have fun and see you all on Friday (I may be a bit late).

        Gary