Re: [KnitBoyzNY]

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2005
      Patrick,
      This is great news about Time Out NY -- good job!! I'll keep my eyes
      peeled for it, do you know what section it will be listed in? Or will
      it be in its very own section titled "Cultural Revolution"? Let's
      hope!!!

      I think any night we choose for BN will not work out for someone in
      the group -- be it Thursday or any other day of the week. However, I
      think one of the main reasons that Friday has been set for BN is the
      availability of staff from KnitNY. (But I am only speculating on
      that.) On a personal note, Fridays work for me, but that's because I
      am big dork and usually don't go out on a Friday night and that would
      hold true for any other night of the week!! And at the same time, I
      hear and understand your concerns about having BN on Friday night. One
      small suggestion I have for you is for you to join me in my big dork
      club, so I won't be the only member -- lol!! All the cool kids are
      Dorks. I think I even heard that Dork is the NEW black!!! We're so in
      we're out and by "we" I mean "me"!!!! I hope to see you this Friday
      for some Easter Hamantashans and knitting and community!!! I hope Doug
      will tell give us a reading for the Megillah about why King Haman
      hides the Easter Hamantachans from Mordechai.

      Harlan