Re: [KnitBoyzNY]

  • Robert P Mendez
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2005
      well another night is hard becaus ei am busy till 9 10 oclock on mon
      tues and thurs, and to ge tmiriam to change it would be awfully hard.
      besides i like it friday hmpf hehe
      rob
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2005
        Patrick,
        This is great news about Time Out NY -- good job!! I'll keep my eyes
        peeled for it, do you know what section it will be listed in? Or will
        it be in its very own section titled "Cultural Revolution"? Let's
        hope!!!

        I think any night we choose for BN will not work out for someone in
        the group -- be it Thursday or any other day of the week. However, I
        think one of the main reasons that Friday has been set for BN is the
        availability of staff from KnitNY. (But I am only speculating on
        that.) On a personal note, Fridays work for me, but that's because I
        am big dork and usually don't go out on a Friday night and that would
        hold true for any other night of the week!! And at the same time, I
        hear and understand your concerns about having BN on Friday night. One
        small suggestion I have for you is for you to join me in my big dork
        club, so I won't be the only member -- lol!! All the cool kids are
        Dorks. I think I even heard that Dork is the NEW black!!! We're so in
        we're out and by "we" I mean "me"!!!! I hope to see you this Friday
        for some Easter Hamantashans and knitting and community!!! I hope Doug
        will tell give us a reading for the Megillah about why King Haman
        hides the Easter Hamantachans from Mordechai.

        Harlan