  • Patrick Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 12:23 PM
      I wonder if anyone else would be interested in changing BoyzNite to
      another night, say thursday??!! It's just that i really like
      attending, but it's hard to commit to every friday night. Thursday
      would be great because it's at that point in the week where
      people(boyz) are willing to stay up late, but aren't quite ready for a
      night out on the town. I just wan't to see what people think about
      the idea. Attendence seems very steady as it is, i just wish i could
      come more regularly.

      Patrick

      p.s. BoyzNite should be listed in TimeOut next week!