Re: [KnitBoyzNY] it's a Good Friday for knitting

  • dethe@nyc.rr.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005

      On Wednesday, March 23, 2005, at 11:27PM, Harlan Pruden <hpruden@...> wrote:

      ><<Original Attached>>
      Hey Harlan:

      I can't make it this friday, but it was great meeting you all last week and look forward to re-joining the group next week.

      Bill

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005
        Greetings Fellow Knit BoyZ,

        Perhaps we could get a basket of Hamantashan for this week's BoyZ
        Night!! Wouldn't that be nice!!! It would be a blending of both
        traditions.

        Bill, we'll see you next week.

        Harlan

      • dethe@nyc.rr.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005
          That sounds nice!

          I will stop off and get the hamantashans today after work. Will you bring in an Easter Basket?

          Doug
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005
            It's a deal!!!
            -h