Re: [KnitBoyzNY] it's a Good Friday for knitting

  • Bill Colantuono
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005
      Lincoln and I will be there. We might even have some hot crossed
      buns!!! See y'all there, don't forget to bring your easter basket.....
      forget the easter thing and just bring your basket!!!

      Until then,

      Haran

    • dethe@nyc.rr.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005

        On Wednesday, March 23, 2005, at 11:27PM, Harlan Pruden <hpruden@...> wrote:

        ><<Original Attached>>
        Hey Harlan:

        I can't make it this friday, but it was great meeting you all last week and look forward to re-joining the group next week.

        Bill

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005
          Greetings Fellow Knit BoyZ,

          Perhaps we could get a basket of Hamantashan for this week's BoyZ
          Night!! Wouldn't that be nice!!! It would be a blending of both
          traditions.

          Bill, we'll see you next week.

          Harlan

        • dethe@nyc.rr.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005
            That sounds nice!

            I will stop off and get the hamantashans today after work. Will you bring in an Easter Basket?

            Doug
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005
              It's a deal!!!
              -h