**Reminder for IRC Knitting Circle TONIGHT!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008

      Join us tonight

      at the Indian Rd Cafe's

      Knitting Circle

      7-9pm at Indian Road Café (600 W 218th St.)

      for a ball of a time!

      This knitting circle is open to everyone & is a

      welcoming space for guys wanting to learn to knit!

      Email, hpruden@... or call 646.351.7360 to reserve a

      set of practice knitting needles and some yarn!!

      --
      Harlan Pruden
      646.351.7360 - Cell

      "When I dare to be powerful - to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid."  - Audre Lorde
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
        Greetings,
        Here is a friendly reminder for tonight's weekly Knitting Circle. Unforutately, I'll be unable to join y'all tonight as I am out of town at a conference!

        I hope you great time tonight, and I'll see y'all next week.

        Harlan