New Northern Manhattan Men's Knitting Circle.....

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2008

      Join us every Monday night from

      7-9pm at Indian Road Café (600 W 218th St.)

      for a ball of a time!

      This knitting circle is open to everyone & is a

      welcoming space for guys wanting to learn to knit!

      Email, hpruden@... or call 646.351.7360 to reserve a

      set of practice knitting needles and some yarn!!

      --
      Harlan Pruden
      646.351.7360 - Cell

      "When I dare to be powerful - to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid." - Audre Lorde