it's a Good Friday for knitting

  • Vanessa
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 23, 2005
      we are still up and running for this friday. christian holidays be
      darned!

      hope to see all you handsome fellows there

      -Vanessa, boy for a night
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 23, 2005
        Lincoln and I will be there. We might even have some hot crossed
        buns!!! See y'all there, don't forget to bring your easter basket.....
        forget the easter thing and just bring your basket!!!

        Until then,

        Haran

        On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:57:13 -0000, Vanessa <vanessa@...> wrote:

        > we are still up and running for this friday. christian holidays be
        > darned!
        >
        > hope to see all you handsome fellows there
        >
        > -Vanessa, boy for a night
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Bill Colantuono
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005

        • dethe@nyc.rr.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005

            On Wednesday, March 23, 2005, at 11:27PM, Harlan Pruden <hpruden@...> wrote:

            ><<Original Attached>>
            Hey Harlan:

            I can't make it this friday, but it was great meeting you all last week and look forward to re-joining the group next week.

            Bill

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005
              Greetings Fellow Knit BoyZ,

              Perhaps we could get a basket of Hamantashan for this week's BoyZ
              Night!! Wouldn't that be nice!!! It would be a blending of both
              traditions.

              Bill, we'll see you next week.

              Harlan

            • dethe@nyc.rr.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005
                That sounds nice!

                I will stop off and get the hamantashans today after work. Will you bring in an Easter Basket?

                Doug
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005
                  It's a deal!!!
                  -h