Re: [KnitBoyzNY] Re: Tonight!!!!

  • Bill Colantuono
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 16, 2005
      Bill,
      We all look forward to meeting you this Friday night. In all honesty,
      Robb and I do a lot of talking and socializing at Knit BoyZ. Everyone
      else that attends BoyZ Night does some amazing work. I, on the other
      hand, have been working on the same scarf for past three weeks and it
      has only grown a inch in length!!! Oh well, I'm an organizer not a
      knitter.

      Harlan