Re: [KnitBoyzNY] Re: Tonight!!!!

  • Robert P Mendez
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 15, 2005
      well the cafe is open all day but it officially closes for boyz night
      at 9 pm. Im sure if you want to learn more knitting one of us will be
      more than happy to teach you new things. i personnally have learnt a
      lot while at boyz night, and have also taught. we look forward to
      seeing youthere
      Rob
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 16, 2005
        Bill,
        We all look forward to meeting you this Friday night. In all honesty,
        Robb and I do a lot of talking and socializing at Knit BoyZ. Everyone
        else that attends BoyZ Night does some amazing work. I, on the other
        hand, have been working on the same scarf for past three weeks and it
        has only grown a inch in length!!! Oh well, I'm an organizer not a
        knitter.

        Harlan

        On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:22:15 -0500, Robert P Mendez <robmendez@...> wrote:

        > well the cafe is open all day but it officially closes for boyz night
        > at 9 pm. Im sure if you want to learn more knitting one of us will be
        > more than happy to teach you new things. i personnally have learnt a
        > lot while at boyz night, and have also taught. we look forward to
        > seeing youthere
        > Rob
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Bill Colantuono