Boys' night still going?

  • richard.clarkson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
      I haven't been to Boys' Night at Knit NY if a couple of months. The
      weather says it's time to take the knitting back out.

      Is Boy's night still happening? Anyone else planning on going
      tomorrow night?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2006
        TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEGDE, KNITTING IS HAPPENING AT KNIT NEW YORK
        TONIGHT AT 9PM!!!!

        --
        Harlan Pruden
        646.351.7360 - Cell