Re: [KnitBoyzNY] Re: Tonight!!!!

  • Bill Colantuono
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 15, 2005
      well bill it is a knitting event, so you can bring things to knit or
      you can purchase stuff at knit ny they keep the sotr eopen late for
      just us boys.  there is no need to reserve a spot you can just show
      up, the number of people always varies, but boys night is generally
      well attended.  any other questions feel free to ask and why not let
      us know a little more about you

      Rob

    • Robert P Mendez
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 15, 2005
        well the cafe is open all day but it officially closes for boyz night
        at 9 pm. Im sure if you want to learn more knitting one of us will be
        more than happy to teach you new things. i personnally have learnt a
        lot while at boyz night, and have also taught. we look forward to
        seeing youthere
        Rob
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 16, 2005
          Bill,
          We all look forward to meeting you this Friday night. In all honesty,
          Robb and I do a lot of talking and socializing at Knit BoyZ. Everyone
          else that attends BoyZ Night does some amazing work. I, on the other
          hand, have been working on the same scarf for past three weeks and it
          has only grown a inch in length!!! Oh well, I'm an organizer not a
          knitter.

          Harlan

          On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:22:15 -0500, Robert P Mendez <robmendez@...> wrote:

          > well the cafe is open all day but it officially closes for boyz night
          > at 9 pm. Im sure if you want to learn more knitting one of us will be
          > more than happy to teach you new things. i personnally have learnt a
          > lot while at boyz night, and have also taught. we look forward to
          > seeing youthere
          > Rob
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Bill Colantuono