Re: Greeting Fellow KNITTERS!!

  • jimbobspins
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23, 2006
      Hi Harlan, (and Jim K)

      Good go. Sounds like fun. I could bring my spinning wheel if it is not a knit only thing. We
      can get big John to crochet. Actually it wouldn't be a bad idea to have people doing
      different crafts since that would be a natural lead in to the follow up program in the
      spring.

      I've been swamped with mucho work lately and will be even more so when school starts
      over the next couple weeks, but if you are looking for "extras", let me know when and
      where to show up. Although, I have to admit, my friends stopped referring to me as
      Martha awhile back since the housecleaning has fallen by the way side. I think I am now
      referred to as the rather unfortunate character in Peanuts, the guy with the dustcloud,
      Pigpen.

      I've stopped by Boys Nite a few times over the summer. Nice to see Amy and a couple
      others, but otherwise it appears to have been pretty slow. Hopefully things will pick up in
      the fall. I guess only the truly hardcore think fiber in the summer.

      Best,

      Jim

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 25, 2006
        Greetings Knitting Guyz!
        I've contacted the show and said that we are very interested in doing this segment, but we will not be able to meet the deadline of Sept. 12th. I told her our group doesn't getting to full swing until the fall.

        Since we are pushing back the due date, we should really have a planning meeting for the shoot. I believe I can get my friend Kevin to shoot and edit it for us. Who's game? And when should be all meet?

        let me know what y'all think?

        -h

        --
        Harlan Pruden
        646.351.7360 - Cell
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 25, 2006
          I just now have begun to pick up my knitting again.
          I'll be there if you guys need another extra. Is the
          Boys Night out on Friday? thanks

          === message truncated ===