Fwd: Seaport Yarn Sale for June 15-30 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2006
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: SeaportYarn@... <SeaportYarn@...

      Date: Jun 15, 2006 10:40 PM
      Subject: Seaport Yarn Sale for June 15-30 2006
      To: SeaportYarn@...

      Seaport Yarn

      135 William St. 5th Floor NYC, NY 10038 (212) 220-5230

      www.seaportyarn.com

      June, about how much yarn you buy?

      SOCK IT TO ME!!!  It's time to carry around little projects, and socks are perfect for traveling in your bag.   For the rest of JUNE, take 10% off* sock yarn, double pointed needles, and sock books (any book with Sock in the title will qualify).  In honor of the two-circular technique, you can have 10% off two or more circular needles as well .

      FOR ALL OF YOU LANTERN MOON CIRCULAR NEEDLES HAVE ARRIVED, SO COME AND CHECK IT OUT……..

      *does not apply to already discounted merchandise, in-stock items only.

      Speaking of books, have you seen our selection?   We have over 250 knitting and crochet related titles, and that doesn't even count the brand name books (from Rowan, Katia, Gedifra, Noro, Debbie Bliss, Collinette, Mission Falls, etc).  It's truly awesome with new books coming out at the end of the month .

      We have some wonderful new  Blue Heron yarns in stock, and some new Blue Heron yarns in the sale room.  Check it out!

      As always, feel free to come to our knitting and crochet circle on Wednesdays, 5:30 until all knitted out. Plus our spinning circle on the second Saturday of each month.   New spinning fibers and spindles in stock.

      SUMMER HOURS:

      CLOSED ON SUNDAY  OPEN SATURDAY FROM 10:00 TO 6:00

      REMEMBER DEBBIE BLISS JUNE 16TH

      HAPPY KNITTING

      -Andrea

      --