DEBBIE BLISS BOOK SIGNING

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2006

      Seaport Yarn

      135 William St. 5th Floor NYC, NY 10038 (212) 608-3100

      www.seaportyarn.com

      ©DEBBIE BLISS BOOK SIGNING  AT SEAPORT YARN!©

      To all our fabulous New York customers, we present you with a new book signing!

      FRIDAY JUNE 16TH

      9:30-1:00

      PLEASE JOIN US FOR A MORNING OF WITTY BANTER, KNITTING, AND GOOD OL' FASHIONED  ENGLISH HUMOR WITH DEBBIE BLISS

      Her new books are called "PURE CASHMERE" AND" SIMPLY BABY". SHE WILL  BRING PIECES FROM BOTH… THESES BOOK ARE NOT OUT ON THE US MARKET AND WILL BE RELEASED BY THE END OF THE SUMMER.

      IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT YOU CAN CALL OR E-MAIL AND WE CAN HAVE A BOOK SIGNED FOR YOU AND PUT ON HOLD.

      On the day of the book signing there will 5% off Debbie Bliss Yarn's

      IN STOCK IS LANTERN MOON CIRCULAR

      --
      Harlan Pruden
      646.351.7360 - Cell