Special Event At Seaport Yarn

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2006

      Seaport Yarn

      135 William St. 5th Floor NYC, NY 10038 (212) 608-3100

      www.seaportyarn.com

      ©MASON DIXON KNITTING SIGNING AT SEAPORT YARN! ©

      To all our fabulous New York customers, we present you with a new book signing!

      WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5

      4:30-7:30 p.m.

      PLEASE JOIN US FOR A NIGHT OF WITTY BANTER, KNITTING, AND GOOD OL' FASHIONED MASON-DIXON HUMOR WITH ANN SHAYNE AND KAY GARDINER, AUTHORS OF MASONDIXONKNITTING.COM

      This book signing falls during the usual hours of our knitting circle, so if you've never tried out our Wednesday night group, why not come by?   Ann and Kay will be doing demos of various projects from their new book throughout the evening.

      See you there!

      -Andrea

      --
      Harlan Pruden