Tonight!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      I hope you can make it tonight for regular Friday Knitting Circle!! If you are coming, I hope you are working on something warm!!!

      See at 9.

      Harlan
    • jadler8@Nyc.rr.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
        Harlan -

        I'm currently in London, so obviously won't be there tonight. I'll be
        home (and at Knitting) on St. Patrick's Day - probably even knitting
        something green!

        Take care
        Jon
        www.thejonblog.com/knit