Questions and Suggestions

  • s69johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Someone was showing a couple of us how to knit a hat with circular
      needles at the Friday night boys night out a couple of weeks ago. I'm
      sorry I'm terrible with names. I met so many people that evening.

      It seemed like an easy pattern, but I didn't write anything down.

      Also, I'd like to solicit everyone's opinion on an easy to knit pattern
      for a knit down (with circular needles) crew neck style sweater.

      Thanks for any advice, help or patterns!

      Scott Johnson