Re: [KnitBoyzNY] A fav to ask.......?

  • Robert P Mendez
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2006
      Harlan,

      I should have all your old emails on my home computer. I will check it
      out for you when I get home from work.

      Rob
    • Bryan Bridges
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2006
        Harlan,

        I didn't have the chance to send you the video this weekend, but I will.  Also, I had a first date with this guy on Sunday and he happened to have Tivo'd the channel 25 thing; he thought it was kind of a weird random coincidence that he saw it....he said he'd record it for me.

        Bryan

        On 2/21/06, Harlan Pruden <hpruden@...> wrote:
        I should have saved all the links to our press hits. But I didn't!!

        If you know of print, electronic, of any other media that makes
        mention of us, can you email them to me? I'm trying to write a
        proposal, and I really would like to flesh it out with these
        references. I am especially looking for the hits from the Japanese
        media outlets, but any and all will do right now!!!

        I really hope you can assist me!!

        Harlan

        --
        Harlan Pruden