A fav to ask.......?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2006
      I should have saved all the links to our press hits. But I didn't!!

      If you know of print, electronic, of any other media that makes
      mention of us, can you email them to me? I'm trying to write a
      proposal, and I really would like to flesh it out with these
      references. I am especially looking for the hits from the Japanese
      media outlets, but any and all will do right now!!!

      I really hope you can assist me!!

      Harlan

      --
      Harlan Pruden
      646.351.7360 - Cell
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2006
        Harlan,

        I should have all your old emails on my home computer. I will check it
        out for you when I get home from work.

        Rob
      • Bryan Bridges
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2006
          Harlan,

          I didn't have the chance to send you the video this weekend, but I will.  Also, I had a first date with this guy on Sunday and he happened to have Tivo'd the channel 25 thing; he thought it was kind of a weird random coincidence that he saw it....he said he'd record it for me.

          Bryan

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/