Re: [KnifeConnection] SHAPLEIGH HARDWARE CO. D E POCKET KNIFE

  • Jack West
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2008
      If you'll search the web for Shapleigh Hardware you can get the history of the hardware company . There is a web site that has a good article on it.
      Jack

      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2008
        Couldn't find any more info, myself, but I have a suggestion. There is a
        much larger and very active group of knife collectors on Yahoo that you
        might join and try. The group is Sharpfans, and I'd encourage all to
        join. If you'll click on this link : <www.eknifeworks.com> you'll reach
        the home page of Smoky Mountain Knife Works. Just scroll down until you
        see the live link for Sharpfans on the right side, click on it, and
        you'll be on your way. There are some very knowledgable knife collectors
        on that group, and fun guys to boot. I encourage all to give them a try.
        Good luck and G-d bless!
        Robert