Re: My Klaralund's Done!! YAY!

  • Arja
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2005
      Looks like mine is going to be a 201 too! I just bought the yarn on
      Ebay. Now all I need is to find the pattern somewhere.

      Arja
      NL

      --- In Klaralund@yahoogroups.com, Roxanne Hugh Yeun
      <roxanne_delorme@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Arja,
      >
      > Yes, this is colourway #201. I am going to work on another
      project right now as my stash is full of projects-in-
      waiting....LOL But I will make another one...it was quick and
      easy....

      > It'd be nice if fall came early so I could wear it already....
      >
      > Thanks for the compliment.
      >
      > Roxanne.
      >

      > Arja <avandenbos@y...> wrote:
      > ... and she's gorgeous! thanks for showing it. this is 201, right?
      > are you looking into making a second one already? and praying for
      > fall to start early this year?
      >
      > Arja
      > NL
      >

      > --- In Klaralund@yahoogroups.com, Roxanne Hugh Yeun
      > <roxanne_delorme@y...> wrote:
      > > She's done and I have finished/progress photos and pattern notes
      > on my blog if you'd like to view:
      > >
      > > http://knitnpurlzen.blogspot.com
      > >
      > > Roxanne
      > >

      > > "Success is a Journey, not a Destination"
      > > "Walk by Faith, not by Sight"
      > > "Our body is precious. It is a vehicle for awakening.
      > > Treat it with care." (Buddha)

      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > "Success is a Journey, not a Destination"
      > "Walk by Faith, not by Sight"
      > "Our body is precious. It is a vehicle for awakening.
      > Treat it with care." (Buddha)

      > http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Roxanne Hugh Yeun
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5, 2005
        Sounds great Arja....I can't wait to see it!  Have you tried Ebay for the pattern book too?  I got mine off:  http://www.littleknits.com if they ship your way....

        <roxanne_delorme@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Arja,

        > Yes, this is colourway #201.  I am going to work on another
        project right now as my stash is full of projects-in-
        waiting....LOL    But I will make another one...it was quick and
        easy....

        > It'd be nice if fall came early so I could wear it already....

        > Thanks for the compliment.

        > Roxanne.
        >

        > Arja <avandenbos@y...> wrote:
        > ... and she's gorgeous! thanks for showing it. this is 201, right?
        > are you looking into making a second one already? and praying for
        > fall to start early this year?
        >
        > Arja
        > NL
        >

        > --- In Klaralund@yahoogroups.com, Roxanne Hugh Yeun
        > <roxanne_delorme@y...> wrote:
        > > She's done and I have finished/progress photos and pattern notes
        > on my blog if you'd like to view:
        > >
        > > http://knitnpurlzen.blogspot.com
        > >
        > >  Roxanne
        > >

        > > "Success is a Journey, not a Destination"
        > > "Walk by Faith, not by Sight"
        > > "Our body is precious.  It is a vehicle for awakening.
        > >      Treat it with care."  (Buddha)

        > > Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
        > > http://mail.yahoo.com

        Service.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 12, 2005
          the yarn was just delivered. i almost hugged my mailperson.
          littleknits offers the book on sale, but it's out of stock.
          off to hunt for a different source.
          Arja

          <roxanne_delorme@y...> wrote:
          > Sounds great Arja....I can't wait to see it! Have you tried Ebay
          for the pattern book too? I got mine off:
          http://www.littleknits.com if they ship your way....

          > Arja <avandenbos@y...> wrote:
          > Looks like mine is going to be a 201 too! I just bought the yarn
          on
          > Ebay. Now all I need is to find the pattern somewhere.
          >
          > Arja
          > NL
          >

          > --- In Klaralund@yahoogroups.com, Roxanne Hugh Yeun
          > <roxanne_delorme@y...> wrote:
          > > Hi Arja,
          > >
          > > Yes, this is colourway #201. I am going to work on another
          > project right now as my stash is full of projects-in-
          > waiting....LOL But I will make another one...it was quick and
          > easy....
          > >
          > > It'd be nice if fall came early so I could wear it already....
          > >
          > > Thanks for the compliment.
          > >
          > > Roxanne.
          > >

          > > Arja <avandenbos@y...> wrote:
          > > ... and she's gorgeous! thanks for showing it. this is 201,
          right?
          > > are you looking into making a second one already? and praying
          for
          > > fall to start early this year?
          > >
          > > Arja
          > > NL
          > >

          > > --- In Klaralund@yahoogroups.com, Roxanne Hugh Yeun
          > > <roxanne_delorme@y...> wrote:
          > > > She's done and I have finished/progress photos and pattern
          notes
          > > on my blog if you'd like to view:
          > > >
          > > > http://knitnpurlzen.blogspot.com
          > > >
          > > > Roxanne
          > > >

          > > > "Success is a Journey, not a Destination"
          > > > "Walk by Faith, not by Sight"
          > > > "Our body is precious. It is a vehicle for awakening.
          > > > Treat it with care." (Buddha)

          around
          > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

          > Service.

          > > "Success is a Journey, not a Destination"
          > > "Walk by Faith, not by Sight"
          > > "Our body is precious. It is a vehicle for awakening.
          > > Treat it with care." (Buddha)

          > > http://mail.yahoo.com

          > Noro silk garden Knitting patterns Knitting supplies Vogue
          knitting Knitting machine Knitting

          Service.