yeah, finished

  • gudrun
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
      hello to you all

      today my first klaralund is finished !!!

      you can see it on the blog ,
      and i will do it again in august....first i have to spin the wool for
      it !!

      http://myblog.de/ariadne

      to go on.and the goto - meine fotos - there you can see klaralund and
      some off my other handcrafts .

      bye gudrun
    • Roxanne Delorme
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
        Hi Gudrun,

        Congrats on finishing your Klaralund!  I went to your link and couldn't see any photos....and I don't know how to read Dutch (if that's the language I'm looking at LOL) so I don't know how to get to the photos if you have them on another page...can you give us the direct link?

        Thanks!

        Roxanne.

        gudrun <gkeiderling@...> wrote:

        hello to you all

        today my first klaralund is finished !!!

        you can see it on the blog ,
        and i will do it again in august....first i have to spin the wool for
        it !!

        http://myblog.de/ariadne

        to go on.and the goto - meine fotos - there you can see klaralund and
        some off my other handcrafts .

        bye gudrun

        "Success is a Journey, not a Destination"
        "Walk by Faith, not by Sight"
        "Our body is precious.  It is a vehicle for awakening.
             Treat it with care."  (Buddha)

        Yahoo! Sports

      • francois_attree
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
          Just click on "meine fotos".

          http://myblog.de/ariadne

          Congratulations Gudrun. That is a truly original Klaralund.

          > Hi Gudrun,
          >
          > Congrats on finishing your Klaralund! I went to your link and
          > couldn't see any photos....and I don't know how to read Dutch (if
          > that's the language I'm looking at LOL) so I don't know how to get to
          > the photos if you have them on another page...can you give us the
          > direct link?
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Roxanne.

        • Marianne Adams
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
            Gudrun, your Klara is fabulous.  I loved seeing the progression from roving to finished sweater.  Congratulations!  You've really inspired me to pull out my stash of Silk Garden #206 and get started.

            Marianne in California