Silk Garden Colorway 84 Dye Lot C

  • totallyvm
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi all,

      I'm cobbling together skeins of colorway 84 and have 9 of the 10 that
      I need. But now I've come to an impasse, and thought I'd turn to you
      for help.

      Does anyone have a lonely, sad, solo skein of colorway 84 in dye lot C
      sitting around? You'd make me the happiest person in the world if you
      did and wanted to sell it to me. It would be like CHRISTMAS in
      DECEMBER... or something like that! :)

      Cheers,
      --Megan
    • pashionknit
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
        Hi Megan,
        I have colorway #84. However, I'm at work. I can check the dyelot
        when I get home and let you know. If it's a match, it's all yours.

        Lynette