All done!

  • Jackie
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
      I'm happy to be (finally) wearing Klara! So soft and comfy! Thanks
      for a great knit along everyone. It has been really great to see so
      many different colors and read all of your experiences with the
      great pattern! You can come on over and see my Klara at My
      Escape...jacqknits.prettyposies.com
    • Gretchen Shah
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
        > I'm happy to be (finally) wearing Klara! So soft and comfy! Thanks
        > for a great knit along everyone. It has been really great to see so
        > many different colors and read all of your experiences with the
        > great pattern! You can come on over and see my Klara at My
        > Escape...jacqknits.prettyposies.com

        Jackie, your Klara is beautiful! What size did you make? I'm hoping
        for a slim-ish fit, but I think it's going to be bigger than I planned
        (my gauge grew a bit). I have the body finished and only four inches
        of one sleeve done. *sigh* Someday it will be done...

        =====
        --
        Gretchen

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Vicky Boundy
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
          Klaralund was made for you - looks great!

          I was interested to see that you made the squiggly scarf (forget the
          official name) from Scarf Style. That's one of my next projects.

          Vicky from NH
          Working on the second sleeve and then it's seaming time!

          >I'm happy to be (finally) wearing Klara! So soft and comfy! Thanks
          >for a great knit along everyone. It has been really great to see so
          >many different colors and read all of your experiences with the
          >great pattern! You can come on over and see my Klara at My
          >Escape...jacqknits.prettyposies.com

        • kaknits1
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
            Hi everyone!
            Well she is all done....take a peek
            please....http://kaknits.blogs.com Thanks! And happy knitting!
            Karen
          • Roxanne Delorme
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
              Hi Karen...it's really cute!  Nice job!   Looks great on you too!    Enjoy!

              Roxanne

              kaknits1 <jkldski4@...> wrote:

              Hi everyone!
              Well she is all done....take a peek
              please....http://kaknits.blogs.com.  Thanks! And happy knitting!
              Karen

              "Success is a Journey, not a Destination"
              "Walk by Faith, not by Sight"
              "Our body is precious.  It is a vehicle for awakening.
                   Treat it with care."  (Buddha)

              Do you Yahoo!?