No more classes

  • steelie-mcmath138@nopethatsnotme.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2006
      Obtain a prosperous future, money-earning power and
      the prestige that comes with having the career position you've
      always dreamed of. Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited
      universities based on your present knowledge and life experience.

      No required tests, classes, books or examinations.

      Bachelors', Masters', MBA's, Doctorate & Ph.D. degrees
      available in your field.

      Confidentiality Assured..

      Call Now To Receive Your Diploma Within 2 Weeks

      (801) 697 0461
    • josalyne-overfelt236@tellerhere.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2007
        Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
        tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 1 770 621-2634, completed a
        small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
        at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.
      • josalyne-overfelt240@sckofdat.info
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2007
          fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1-770 621 2634 they got me setup
          at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.