Yankiwanian January issue deadline

  • George D
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      Club officers, PR chairpersons and members:
      The deadline for the next (January) issue of the Yankiwanian is coming up fast ... December 15, 2010.

      Please send us stories and photos about what's happening with your club. We can accept story files in practically any electronic format. We prefer photos in their original, full-size digital format, straight out of your camera.

      Don't hesitate to e-mail or call if you have questions on submissions. Send e-mail to yankiwanian@..., or call 413-531-7933.
      Thanks for all you do!

      George Delisle, District Editor.