April Yankiwanian deadline

  • George D
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      Kiwanis Club Presidents and Secretaries:

      The deadline for the April issue of the Yankiwanian is Tuesday, March 15, 2010.

      As always, we are looking for stories, story suggestions, photos and news about your club and your members.

      Please ask your project committee chairpeople or your publicity chair (if you have one) to send news and photos about your club's activities to:

      The deadline is March 15, but sooner is better.

      Thank you for all you do for Kiwanis and the children we serve.

      George Delisle, District Editor.