318Kiwanis Family Updates

  • Midge Lubot
    Dec 19, 2013
      NEW ENGLAND & BERMUDA DISTRICT
      KIWANIS FAMILY UPDATES
      MIDGE K. LUBOT
      DECEMBER 20, 2013

      Please send all announcements to <events@...> by Thursday. All new announcements will be shown in blue each week, the announcements in green are for the District or Int’l. Events, the announcements in orange are for the Key Club, turquoise is for Circle K, purple is for the Builders Club, pink for the K-Kids and the announcements in maroon are for the Aktion Clubs.

      PLEASE SEND YOUR ANNOUNCEMENTS TO <events@...>

      THANK YOU!

      -------------------

      Happy Holidays to all!

      January 20, 2014

      According to the Kiwanis Club of Rockland (ME), the Official Governor’s visit will be in Orono, ME at a cost of $15 per person.

      February 4, 2014

      KIWANIS OF GREATER SEEKONK (MA)

      18TH TASTE OF THE TOWNS

      TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2014

      PAWTUCKET COUNTRY CLUB*

      6 TO 9 P.M.
      TICKETS $25.00

      *PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE
      (Main ballroom on the first floor)

      FOR INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
      Edith Krekorian, krekoriane@... 508-336-8130

      MAY 16-23, 2014

      10th Annual Cruise to Division 26
      New England & Bermuda District of Kiwanis

      Join us in Bermuda in 2014!

      Our travel professional, Steve Shiff, suggests that you make your down payment for our Bermuda Cruise for 2014 now.

      REFUNDS ON DEPOSITS are available through the end of January, so even if something happens, you can cancel and get a full refund if you do it within the cancellation period.

      Contact our Steve Shiff at Colby Corner Travel, 978-535-1952 or Bob Tandy, Cruise Committee Chair at 978-372-9890.
      You can also send an email to <bermudacruise@...>.

      See you on board!!

      JULY 2014

      THE 99TH KIWANIS INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION WILL BE HELD IN TOKYO, JAPAN FROM July 17-20TH

      AUGUST 21-24, 2014

      The August District Convention will be held at the Crowne Plaza, Warwick, RI

      JULY 2015

      THE 100TH KIWANIS INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION WILL BE HELD IN INDIANAPOLIS, IN.

      Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world one child and one community at a time.

    • Show all 290 messages in this topic