302Kiwanis Family Updates

  • Midge Lubot
    Aug 22, 2013

    NEW ENGLAND & BERMUDA DISTRICT
    KIWANIS FAMILY UPDATES
    MIDGE K. LUBOT
    August 23, 2013

    Please send all announcements to <events@...> by Thursday. All new announcements will be shown in blue each week, the announcements in green are for the District or Int’l. Events, the announcements in orange are for the Key Club, turquoise is for Circle K, purple is for the Builders Club, pink for the K-Kids and the announcements in maroon are for the Aktion Clubs.

    PLEASE SEND YOUR ANNOUNCEMENTS TO <events@...>

    THANK YOU!

    --------------------

    Purchasing District Clothing

    As we know, the only time in the past that we’ve been able to purchase District and Foundation clothing such as shirts, vests, jackets etc., has been at District Conventions or Conferences. We are trying to make it easier for all members to be able to purchase these articles anytime during the year. We may also use the Yankiwanian to have special sales during the year.

    During the coming year we will be updating our ladies line with better colors and sizes. We hope you will take advantage of the new service by ordering by mail or on line. You may use the order form or email or fax your orders to District and foundation apparel.

    Be sure to send us your name and address and email and add $5.50 or 8%, whichever is greater, for shipping. Also, please make out all checks to: NEW ENGLAND KIWANIS FOUNDATION.  Thank you!

    Daryl Sylvia

    N.E KIWANIS DISTRICT SHIRT Turquoise $26.95

    N.E. KIWANIS VEST Navy Blue $44.95

    N.E. KIWANIS JACKET Navy Blue $47.95

    N.E. DIST SPORT SHIRT Lemon $28.95

    N.E. FOUNDATION VEST Red $38.95

    Navy Blue $38.95

    N.E. FOUNDATION SWEATSHIRT Blue $32.95

    N.E. FOUNDATION HOOD SWEAT Black, Gray $38.95

    N.E. FOUNDATION KNITTED HAT One 2=X Color $10.00

    A÷≥. FOUNDATION SCARF One Color $14.95

    N.E. SPORT/POCKET Green $26.95

    N.E DISTRICT OR FOUNDATION Red $24.95

    SWEATPANTS/LOGO Navy $24.95

    Oxford $24.95

    N.E.DISTRICT OR FOUNDATION DRESS OXFORD SHIRT/LOGO White $33.95

    Navy $33.95

    YOUR NAME,ADDRESS.STATE,ZIP TOTAL

    E MAIL  •  PHONE  •  FAX  •  SHIPPING TOTAL

    COLOR PRICE SIZE #PER  TOTAL

    Remember:  Members can order by mail.

    Foundation and District clothing
    11 Howland Ave
    So Dartmouth Ma 02748.
    Description,color and size

    PRESENT YOUR OUT-GOING PRESIDENT WITH A SPECIAL AWARD -
    A PRESIDENTIAL ZELLER

    Kiwanis club presidents do much to lead their clubs in service and fundraising throughout the year. They give presentations. They organize fundraising projects. They volunteer their time and open their hearts to their clubs, their communities and children around the world.
    One unique opportunity to honor a club president with a gift that will make a lasting impact is the new Presidential Zeller Fellowship.
    For US$1,250 Kiwanis Clubs can recognize their president’s commitment to their club and the children of the world. One Presidential Zeller saves or protects more than 690 women and their future babies from maternal and neonatal tetanus.
    Recipients honored with a Presidential Zeller, which is exclusive to The Eliminate Project, receive a Walter Zeller Fellowship medallion with a custom neck ribbon, a special Presidential lapel pin and a certificate.
    Be one of the first clubs to induct your leader into the society of Presidential Zeller Fellows. Contact The Eliminate Project campaign office today at +1-317-217-6213 or campaign.

    Sincerely,
    Ava Adams, District Chair 2012-13
    Early Childhood Development/Young Children Priority One(Y.C.P.O.)

  • Show all 290 messages in this topic