Flow Form "forum"

  • Mr. Robin Mc
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
      Kevin, is that Flow Form kite (in your pic from Grand Haven)a Stunt,or
      a singleline doing a "dip"? Nice Kite! I have built sleds od that
      shape, but I'll have to try to sew a Foil like this sometime!
      Robin
    • Kevin Kilgoar
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
        Hello Robin,

        The Flow Form in the GH picture is a single line, just tied off and bouncing in the warm Lake
        Michigan breeze.

        We use to have a New years day fly here in Ohio, but since I have taken over as President of
        the BSAF winter flying has slowed down a bit, I'm not much of a winter flier, must be that
        whiney 50 year old thing.

        --- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Robin Mc" <boulderjunk@...> wrote:

        > Kevin, is that Flow Form kite (in your pic from Grand Haven)a Stunt,or
        > a singleline doing a "dip"? Nice Kite! I have built sleds od that
        > shape, but I'll have to try to sew a Foil like this sometime!
        > Robin

      • Tim & Karen Z.
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
          Yes, Virginia, there IS a New Year's Day Fly here in Ohio...
          The stalwarts of OSEK (read "Nancy and Harry, for sure :-) ) fly at
          Edgewater -- or at least bring thermos' full of hot chocolate and/or
          coffee for kibbutzing and good wishes, some time after noon.

          Some of us are heartier than others -- c'mon down!

          Karen & Tim Zehe
          Happy, Joyous & Free

          --- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Kilgoar"