Re: [KiteFliersMidwest2] Re: Congratulations Mr. President

  • Gary Engvall
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 28, 2007
      Oops! :-[

      Sorry Swampers!
      Now I gotta watch out for the Bandana Gang too!

      good heavens; gary engvall

      Kevin Kilgoar wrote:

      I guess I'll have to make you a honorary member of the Black Swamp Air Force so we get a
      mention in there as well.

      ; )

    • Tom Brailey
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 28, 2007
        Yuppers,  the Bandana gang is watching very very closely.

        To: KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 29, 2007
          Watch what your asking for PREZ. May happen at Treasure Island.

          Kevin Kilgoar wrote:
          I guess I'll have to make you a honorary member of the Black Swamp Air Force so we get a
          mention in there as well.

          ; )

          Carl Anderson

          aka GUMBY

          Northwest Ohio
          Fighter Kites and Good Winds
          WANNA FIGHT

           AKA NFKA  MWFK OSEK

          BANDANA GANG

        • John&Elaine Cosby

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 29, 2007
              Woo hoo!

              I'll be thinking of John & Elaine when I start shoveling snow . . . :-)

              Gumby, I'll be looking for you guys in TI !!!

              good heavens; gary engvall

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 29, 2007
                Cool...

                Now make sure the Puerto Rico branks up loads some photo's to here.-

                -- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, John&Elaine Cosby