Re: Congratulations Mr. President

  • Kevin Kilgoar
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 28, 2007
      I guess I'll have to make you a honorary member of the Black Swamp Air Force so we get a
      mention in there as well.

      ; )
    • Gary Engvall
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 28, 2007
        Oops! :-[

        Sorry Swampers!
        Now I gotta watch out for the Bandana Gang too!

        good heavens; gary engvall

        Kevin Kilgoar wrote:

        I guess I'll have to make you a honorary member of the Black Swamp Air Force so we get a
        mention in there as well.

        ; )

      • Tom Brailey
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 28, 2007
          Yuppers,  the Bandana gang is watching very very closely.

          To: KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 29, 2007
            Watch what your asking for PREZ. May happen at Treasure Island.

            Kevin Kilgoar wrote:
            I guess I'll have to make you a honorary member of the Black Swamp Air Force so we get a
            mention in there as well.

            ; )

            Carl Anderson

            aka GUMBY

            Northwest Ohio
            Fighter Kites and Good Winds
            WANNA FIGHT

             AKA NFKA  MWFK OSEK

            BANDANA GANG

          • John&Elaine Cosby

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 29, 2007
                Woo hoo!

                I'll be thinking of John & Elaine when I start shoveling snow . . . :-)

                Gumby, I'll be looking for you guys in TI !!!

                good heavens; gary engvall

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 29, 2007
                  Cool...

                  Now make sure the Puerto Rico branks up loads some photo's to here.-

                  -- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, John&Elaine Cosby