Indoor Kite Fly at the USAF Museum

  • The Wright Kite Club
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      The National Museum of the US Air Force will be having an indoor kite fly this coming Saturday from 10 am - 3 pm.  We'll be flying in the Modern Flight hangar, along with PIGS Aloft.  Please come out and join us.  The Museum has kitemaking activites for kids, along with the demos they normally have for Family Day.

      See you there!

      Steve

      PS, the WPAFB marathon will be that day as well, so please watch out for the runners and be aware of the extra traffic around the Museum.

      Family Day

      Sept. 15

      10 a.m. - 3 p.m.

      Enjoy an indoor kite flying demonstration in the Modern Flight Gallery during this month's Family Day at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force on Sept. 15 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Designed for children and adults of all ages, Family Day offers several hands-on opportunities for all to enjoy. Tours, storytime demonstration stations and an Aerospace Adventure will be available throughout the day. More information is available at http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/education/family/index.asp .