Kite Fly this Sunday

  • The Wright Kite Club
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 8:24 PM
      Hello all,

      We will be having our monthly kite fly this Sunday the 26th, at Delco
      Park in Kettering, from 1pm - 4pm. It looks like the weather may cool
      off a bit as well. Perfect for a picnic!

      Also, the National Museum of the US Air Force will be holding an indoor
      kite fly on September the 15th. Mark your calendars! I'll send out a
      separate email regarding that soon.

      Hope to see you Sunday!

      Steve

      Steve Kohls