Re: Pass the word

  • Tim & Karen Z.
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
      Thanks for carrying the torch (or is that a kite?)! OSEK's newsletter
      has an article telling folks about this new site, so we'll be on board.

      Tim & Karen Zehe
    • kevin kilgoar
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
        Thanks for the note in your newsletter. Yeah Al had a
        good idea and it was a shame we couldn't except new
        members after his passing, that was my biggest reason
        for starting a new one, just to keep spreading the
        word.

        Thanks again
        Kevin
        --- "Tim & Karen Z." <tnk2000@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for carrying the torch (or is that a kite?)!
        > OSEK's newsletter
        > has an article telling folks about this new site, so
        > we'll be on board.
        >
        > Tim & Karen Zehe

        <DIV> </DIV>
        <DIV>Kevin</DIV>