Re: Pictures from The Games

  • Kevin Kilgoar
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi Marge and thanks for the great pictures of the Games. Yeah that was a one in a million
      weekend for sure.

      I have a ton.....well 65 to be exact, pictures from the Games to up load to the page myself,
      I finally got then from my camera to my computer, now my lazy but just need to sit down
      and transfer them here. I promise they will be here before next year..... hopefully.

      Kevin