Pictures from The Games

  • Marge
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
      Go to: http://kitewatcher.com/swamp.html for the specific link or
      for the general link. http://kitewatcher.com The movie clip may
      be a slow loader unless you have a hight speed connection.

      Marge Umbarger
    • Kevin Kilgoar
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hi Marge and thanks for the great pictures of the Games. Yeah that was a one in a million
        weekend for sure.

        I have a ton.....well 65 to be exact, pictures from the Games to up load to the page myself,
        I finally got then from my camera to my computer, now my lazy but just need to sit down
        and transfer them here. I promise they will be here before next year..... hopefully.

        Kevin