Kite Sale

  • flyinfree_oh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2013
      Folks I got a phone call from Theresa Wiley, Gene Lewandowski daughter, for the following:

      Hello Harry,

      Thank you for your assistance in getting the word out about my dad's kites.

      If anyone is interested in coming over this week to look at kites, please give them my cell number, or my sister Mary's (listed below)  and we'd be happy to show them.  As I mentioned we will be packing up the kites on Friday for my sister to take what's remaining back to Minnesota to continue selling.
       I've attached the .pdf file for what we have cataloged so far.
       Again, thanks for your help in getting the word out.
       Theresa Wiley
      817-504-4099
       Mary Buck
      952-491-1728

      The list is in the files of this site  (Folks I got a phone call from Theresa Wiley, Gene Lewandowski daughter, for the following:

      Hello Harry,

      Thank you for your assistance in getting the word out about my dad's kites.

      If anyone is interested in coming over this week to look at kites, please give them my cell number, or my sister Mary's (listed below)  and we'd be happy to show them.  As I mentioned we will be packing up the kites on Friday for my sister to take what's remaining back to Minnesota to continue selling.
       I've attached the .pdf file for what we have cataloged so far.
       Again, thanks for your help in getting the word out.
       Theresa Wiley
      817-504-4099
       Mary Buck
      952-491-1728

      The list is in the files of this site (GLKites 20130831 2100.pdf) if you want to look at them.
      We all know what a collection Gene had so bid for them.
      Harry G.