Re: [KiteFliersMidwest2] NCSGs

  • Gerweck Terry
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15 6:46 PM
      There is a kite festival reminiscent of the Games and it is still on the third weekend in July, this year the 19th - 21st. The festival is a Maumee Bay State Park event now as the Black Swamp Air Force is pretty much dead. The festival goes on much as it has, the crowd is the same folks and we still have a good time except we no longer have the big tent or the auction.

      Terry