NCSGs

  • pegasuspairs
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15 8:51 AM
      A friend posted a question elsewhere asking if the North Coast Games were happening this year.

      Any answers anyone?

      Thanks.
    • Dave Ferguson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15 2:16 PM

        From the Parks perspective it’s a go. Third weekend in July as always. 7/19-21. Anyone has any questions, please let me know. It has been on the calendar of events since last fall.

        Deb Ferguson

        Campground Coordinator at Maumee Bay State Park

        419-836-8828 wk

        D.Ferguson@... is wk or one listed here is home

        A friend posted a question elsewhere asking if the North Coast Games were happening this year.

        Any answers anyone?

        Thanks.

      • Gerweck Terry
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15 6:46 PM
          There is a kite festival reminiscent of the Games and it is still on the third weekend in July, this year the 19th - 21st. The festival is a Maumee Bay State Park event now as the Black Swamp Air Force is pretty much dead. The festival goes on much as it has, the crowd is the same folks and we still have a good time except we no longer have the big tent or the auction.

          Terry