Re: [KiteFliersMidwest2] Eugene J. Lewandowski

  • Robin McCracken
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
      Sorry to hear the sad news. I still miss all of the Kiters I've known who have passed on, very much.

      If someone could send a picture of him, and an obituary about his kite flying, Phil Broder at AKA Kiting magazine will include Gene in the "Empty Spaces in the Sky"  column in the next issue, but he is about to sent it to press. he said he could not use the newspaper obituary (as it is from that publication already) kitephil (at) gmail.com is his address.

      Thanks

      Robin McCracken
      AKA Region 7 Director