re: Gene Lewandowski seriously ill

  • flyinfree_oh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013
      His daughter Mary just phoned to let the club folks know Gene had a serious stroke early this week and will be moved from Parma Community Hospital to a near by hospice tomorrow. The doctors see no signs of him recovering. Mary says her mother is "holding up but worried". Cards and hugs indicated !!
      More info as we get it. I phoned Betty Terepka and she will find out what hospice and an address where we can send cards or visit.
      Nancy
    • kc8ksu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2013
        Hi Folks,

        Update: Gene is now in Seasons of Life Hospice (Room 7)
        9511 W. Pleasant Valley Rd.
        Parma, OH, 44130

        Gene's room phone 440-743-1007
        Front desk phone 440-743-7330